Education Level :
Area of Expertise:
Sales and Marketing Strategy
New Market Entry
I am a highly experienced and passionate Business Developer of SaaS, RegTech, smart digital platforms and tools facilitating High-End Research, Risk & Compliance, Due Diligence and Data Analytics within the Investment Banking, Legal and Corporate sectors. Common in all my roles & experience has been new revenue generation via client engagement, consulting, strategic & direct sales & business development across EMEA region.
Most recently I've spent 4 years with Evalueserve an Offshoring Professional Service firm working with the Financial Services team, prior to this I was Head of EMEA Dataroom SaaS Sales & Managing Director DACH region at Imprima, responsible for defining the expansion strategy, global growth of Imprima SaaS Due Diligence platform business and for actively supporting the business development process as part of the global senior management team.
Prior to joining Imprima, I held the position of Senior Business Development Manager at Pillans and Wilson Greenaway a leading UK producer of Annual Reports and Financial Communication solutions and Sales & Project Management at Bowne International NYSE listed Financial Communications Group (now part of RR Donnelley Inc. Group).
- 20+ years Leadership and management experience - internal team leadership/external client account management
- Excellent combination of commercial, analytical & solution skills
- Lateral thinker - proven track record of global geographic expansion and new revenue growth
- First class Communication, Relationship building & Presentation skills
- A true new business developer in value & revenue